1. If you’ve ever been on Pinterest, you may be familiar with ombre hair, the transitional color from darker hair on top to a light, often bleached-blonde hair color on the bottom.
The lower half of the hair is bleached, which can result in a harsh changeover in the middle of the hair.
4. “Melting is a technique that blends the highlights with the base color of the hair so you don’t have any harsh lines,” George Papanikolas, Matrix StyleLink stylist, tells BuzzFeed Life.
It’s all about that soft gradation effect, regardless of whether you’re getting blonde highlights or pastel hair color.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲