1. On Friday afternoon, MAC Cosmetics announced their partnership with Caitlyn Jenner on a lipstick to be released on April 7.
In the advertisement for the lipstick, above, Caitlyn is wearing the rosy nude shade.
2. The shade is called “Finally Free.”
“Caitlyn Jenner has fearlessly shared her transition with the world. Her new MAC Lipstick, Finally Free, champions All Ages, All Races and All Sexes,” MAC tells BuzzFeed via email.
4. Jenner announced the collaboration on her Instagram on Friday afternoon.
Her caption reads, “I’m finally free to announce my partnership with @MACcosmetics! All sales of our lipstick shade, Finally Free, go toward improving transgender communities. Look for it in April! #MACCaitlynJenner (Link in bio).”
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A hacker claims to have uploaded episodes from the new season of 'Orange Is The New Black' after Netflix failed to pay a ransom 💵