14 Ways To Organize Your Makeup When You're Completely Addicted
I like my money right where I can see it: On my vanity table.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. This beauty carousel is like the makeup addict's Lazy Susan.
2. Keep your massive lipstick collection in order with this little beauty that can hold 72 tubes.
3. Use these customized jars to keep your brushes separated.
4. Or get these fancy brushed rose gold mason jars for your goods!
5. Use this tower to hold your brushes as they're drying so they keep their original shape.
Get it here for $49.
6. This custom wood set up has a spot for your iPad (or a mirror) and it's damn decadent.
7. If you're a Naked palette junkie, this acrylic holder is made for you.
8. Save space in your bathroom by using these stick-on pods on the inside of your cabinet.
9. This geometric nail polish tray is so simple and sleek, and you can use it for just about anything you want.
10. This carry-all nail polish container comes with adjustable dividers to fit your polish perfectly.
Get it here for $35.99.
11. Hang this organizer over your bathroom door to save a ton of space while you get even more storage.
12. Make your vanity table a little more fun with this makeup tray.
Get it here for $19.99.
13. Pack up your favorite products in this hanging travel makeup organizer to make packing for a trip easier.
14. Or keep your entire stash in one place with this giant train case, plus a mirror!
Get it here for $32.92.