First of all, Target has an insanely good selection of beauty products that surpasses most mass retailers.
They carry drugstore brands, natural brands, and a growing number of premium brands, so you can find basically everything you've ever wanted.
1. You can also get inexpensive dupes for the high-end makeup at other beauty retailers.
2. But it's not all drugstore stuff. Target has a new selection of premium skin care, including organic and dermatologist-backed products.
3. It carries naturally made hair care brands so you can skip out on harsh chemicals.
4. And there's a pretty rad selection of professional quality hairstyling tools too.
5. There's a beauty concierge in the store who can answer all of your questions.
6. Or, if you can't get to a store, consult Target's online beauty concierge service for tips, tricks, and how-to videos.
Now apply these money-saving tricks so you can have all kinds of beauty fun without emptying your bank account.
7. Sign up for beauty subscriptions on items you'll need to buy regularly to save 5% and get free shipping.
8. Search Target.com for the term "Giftcard With Purchase" to see what kinds of deals you can get in the beauty department (and the rest of the store, for that matter).
9. You'll always get free shipping on every online order of $25 or more.
10. Shop the in-house brand Up & Up to save on beauty staples like makeup wipes, vitamins, and more.
11. There's a totally spanking new one-year return policy on any product that's from a brand owned or exclusive to Target.
If your foundation doesn't quite match your skin tone or the lipstick you bought months ago dries out your lips, head to the store and get your money back. Target's one-year return policy launched on March 18, 2015, and it extends the return window to one full year from the date of purchase, which was previously a 90-day policy. The new policy includes any brands owned by or exclusive to Target.
For beauty, this means that Sonia Kashuk, Up & Up, and more are now returnable for one year. For any brands that aren't Target-owned, the 90-day return policy stands.
See a full list of Target-owned brands here.
12. Bring your own bag from home and you'll get 5 cents off your purchase for each reuasable bag you use.
13. Download the Cartwheel App to get instant updates about the deals on the items you're already planning to buy in the store or online.
14. Save money with Target's price-matching program.
15. Then, use your coupons on top of the price match.
16. Sign up for coupon alerts via text message.
17. Finally, combine all of your print coupons with mobile and Cartwheel deals.
Now GO INDULGE.
Want great beauty tips in your inbox every week? Sign up for the BuzzFeed Health & Beauty newsletter!
Thumbnail Photo Credit: Adventures in Acetone