Let's start with some tricks.
1. Grab a pair of makeup glasses like these.
2. Get yourself a handy set of travel eye makeup brushes with really short handles.
3. Use a volumizing mascara, not a curling mascara.
4. To keep your glasses from sliding down your nose, use an eyeshadow primer before anything else.
Now that you know some *~magical~* hacks, it's time for some makeup inspiration.
5. Frames usually cast a shadow under your eye. Use a yellow-toned concealer to counteract the shadow.
6. Your glasses frame your eyes, but your eyebrows frame your glasses.
7. The bigger the frame, the more room you have to work with.
8. Bust out your favorite/brightest/boldest lipstick color.
9. Line up the flick of your cat eye with the top corner of your glasses.
10. Experiment with beauteous eyeliner colors.
11. Colored frames get even better when they're coordinated with makeup.
Now go forth into the world and wear your specs with pride.
Thumbnail photo by Rachel Marie of Jag Lever.