1. Wasabi KitKats
Still sweet but with a mild after burn
2. Cheesecake KitKats
A little too sweet for me… but some people might love it
3. Strawberry KitKats
They go great with your granola and yogurt in the morning
4. Red Bean KitKats
My favorite… if you don’t want to wait for Chinese New Year
5. Some Kind of Alcoholic KitKat
What’s in that picture? Figs? Grapes? Port? Wine? If you read Japanese let us know
6. Molasses KitKats
Melt it over your pancakes
7. Citrus KitKats
For a dose of vitamin C
8. And here they are in all their eclectic glory
Thank you to our friends at RocketNews 24 for bringing these all the way from Tokyo!!!
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.