South Koreans are radically altering their appearance at a shockingly young age to conform to more traditionally “Western” standards of beauty. Below, South Korean high school students explain this thinking in their own words.
2. What is beautiful to Koreans?
5. When asked why she thinks these traits are pretty:
6. Will you get plastic surgery?
8. Interviewer from off camera:
11. Why do you want a nose job?
15. How Koreans apply a special glue to give themselves a “double eyelid”:
19. Watch the entire mini-documentary on Korean high school students.
For those specifically interested in South Korean beauty standards, skip ahead to 5:45.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are pushing their party to re-think climate change, after seeing its effect in the areas they represent.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵