1. Yesterday Paula Patton arrived at the 2013 BET Awards with husband and “Blurred Lines” singer, Robin Thicke, in tow.
2. While on the red carpet she began acting a bit “odd”.
3. Paula seemed very relaxed while posing for photos.
5. Later Paula and the cast of the upcoming film Baggage Claim introduced singer Curtis Fields.
6. At this point, Paula’s behavior turned even stranger. She seemed to have trouble finishing her sentences and repeatedly interrupted the other presenters.
7. Twitter soon began weighing in with theories of their own.
Give me some of what Paula Patton has. I didn’t know @TerrenceJ and @TreySongz are twins #BETAwards2013
Paula Patton has definitely been sniffing too many Blurred Lines.
Paula Patton is so boop boop be doop….#BETAwards
Paula Patton is drunk. Gorgeous, but drunk (or high)
11. Whatever the case, Paula appeared to be having a good time.
12. Actually, make that a great time.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍