2. A chalk map works too ($60).
Made by Dirtsastudio, available here.
3. Travel-themed shadow box for all of their loose tickets ($30).
Made by HipLittleSquares, available here.
6. A really sweet made-for-travel journal ($18).
Made by Poketo, available here.
9. Personalized state necklace to remind them of home ($34+).
Made by the Folk, available here.
10. Scarf with hidden pocket for valuables and contraband ($37+).
Made by Speakeasy Supply Co, available here.
11. Airport code-inspired pillows ($19).
Made by Airport Tag, available here.
20. A socially acceptable pair of sweatpants to travel in ($20–$50, but actually priceless).
Made by Urban Outfitters, available here.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.