4. You scribbled the anarchy symbol on all of your school supplies.
7. You counted down the days to Warped Tour.
8. These were some of your favorite bands.
Blink 182, Avril Lavigne, Green Day
9. You owned this shirt, even though you had no idea what it meant.
14. You definitely owned a pair (or three) of checkered Vans slip-ons.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding on to control of English councils 🇬🇧
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.