UNICORN CAT EARS
1. Paint the ears white.
2. Cut off the corner of the scrapbooking paper and roll into a cone shape. Poke 2 holes on each side, and put a small piece of yarn through the holes. Use that yarn to tie the “horn” in between the ears.
3. Tie small pieces of yarn on either side of the horn to create “hair.”
COTTON CANDY WITCH HAT
Pink spray paint
1. Paint the hat white and let dry.
2. Spray adhesive onto the rim of the hat and stick on pillow stuffing.
3. Spray stuffing pink.
Costume devil pitch fork
Blue spray paint
Gold spray paint
Glitter spray paint
1. Spray paint the top of the pitchfork blue and spray paint the pole gold.
2. On the prongs of the pitchfork, hot glue shells.
3. Cover with a coat of glitter spray paint.
FAIRY WING ELEPHANT EARS
Needle and thread
1. Cut the strap off of the fairy wings.
2. Where the straps previously were, sew on a hair tie.
3. Paint the wings gray.
4. Wear the new “ears” by using the hair tie on a ponytail.