1. Remove any sockets or filaments from your chandelier.
2. Spray paint the chandelier.
3. On the flower pots, paint a coat of paint on the rim.
4. Once that paint is dry, place stick-on letters onto the rim,
over the paint. Spray paint the entire pot in a different color. Once the paint is dry, remove the stick-on letters to reveal your label.
5. Place the flower pots onto the arms of your chandelier. If desired, adhere with industrial strength glue.
6. Use an S-hook to hang the chandelier and plant your herbs!