What you need:
Thrift store chandelier
Flower pots (as many pots as there are arms on your chandelier)
Spray paint (2 different colors)
Soil and herbs
1. Remove any sockets or filaments from your chandelier.
2. Spray paint the chandelier.
3. On the flower pots, paint a coat of paint on the rim.
4. Once that paint is dry, place stick-on letters onto the rim,
over the paint. Spray paint the entire pot in a different color. Once the paint is dry, remove the stick-on letters to reveal your label.
5. Place the flower pots onto the arms of your chandelier. If desired, adhere with industrial strength glue.
6. Use an S-hook to hang the chandelier and plant your herbs!