What you need:
* Short Sleeve Shirt
* Embroidery thread (black and pink)
* Embroidery needle
* Sewing thread
* Sewing Needle
* Cut the sleeve as outline in the video, leaving the scrap piece whole and saving for later. (this scrap will become the ears.) Apply anti-fray liquid if necessary.
* Sew a button at the peak of the section you just cut.
* Stitch 3 whiskers on each side of the nose.
* Take the scrap piece and cut it directly in half at the peak.
* On the new small piece, for in half and stitch along the fold (not the open end). This will give the ears structure so that they will stand upright.
* Repeat that process of the other piece of scrap to create the second ear.
* Sew the ears along the should seam.