This DIY Sofa Table Adds Much-Needed Storage Behind A Couch
Bonus: There are power outlets, too!
1 plank of wood equal to length of couch
4 staircase spindles cut to height of couch
8 “L” brackets
1 extension outlet
1. Place the outlet on one of the ends of the plank and trace the perimeter.
2. Use your jigsaw to cut out that square you traced.
3. Use the L brackets to attach the 4 “legs” (spindles) to your table.
4. Stain or paint the entire table.
5. Once dry, put the outlet into the hole you made in the plank. It should be tight enough that the outlet does not fall through.