2. Your life changed forever when a band member made eye contact with you at a concert for 0.4 seconds.
He was singing to YOU.
5. Essentially everything you owned had their faces on it.
You NEEDED that limited-edition pencil case and matching water bottle.
8. And your rents’ car became your fandom chariot.
Honk if you’re a ~fangirl forever~.
9. You still find random band relics in your room every now and then.
That awkward moment when you have an exam and the only No. 2 pencil you can find says “I <3 ALL TIME LOW.”
12. When they had a televised performance, every TV in your house was ON LOCK.
This is NOT A DRILL.
13. You were a VIP, triple gold star, black belt, all-inclusive member of their fan club.
Best $49.99 you’ve ever spent on literally nothing.
14. You scowled at fangirls in line who set off false-alarm screamfests.
A ~true~ fangirl developed a sixth sense for when the band was really arriving.
17. The band breaking up was the worst day of your young life.
You may have even worn black to school the next day.
18. Now when you find out someone else was also a former fangirl you become instant BFFs.
If the lead singer didn’t end up being your soulmate like you thought, your new BFF is.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂