2. Your life changed forever when a band member made eye contact with you at a concert for 0.4 seconds.
He was singing to YOU.
5. Essentially everything you owned had their faces on it.
You NEEDED that limited-edition pencil case and matching water bottle.
8. And your rents’ car became your fandom chariot.
Honk if you’re a ~fangirl forever~.
9. You still find random band relics in your room every now and then.
That awkward moment when you have an exam and the only No. 2 pencil you can find says “I <3 ALL TIME LOW.”
12. When they had a televised performance, every TV in your house was ON LOCK.
This is NOT A DRILL.
13. You were a VIP, triple gold star, black belt, all-inclusive member of their fan club.
Best $49.99 you’ve ever spent on literally nothing.
14. You scowled at fangirls in line who set off false-alarm screamfests.
A ~true~ fangirl developed a sixth sense for when the band was really arriving.
17. The band breaking up was the worst day of your young life.
You may have even worn black to school the next day.
18. Now when you find out someone else was also a former fangirl you become instant BFFs.
If the lead singer didn’t end up being your soulmate like you thought, your new BFF is.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭