16 Completely Charming DIY Projects That Use Lace
Lace be honest; these are adorable.
1. Keep your books standing tall with these lacy book ends.
2. Give a plain colored dress a complete makeover by adding some lace trimming.
3. Lace up some votives to create this chic gothic look.
4. Use lace as a stencil to create stylish coasters.
5. Make these dainty lace bowls to hold all your favorite things.
6. Add a little lace to upgrade a basic throw pillow.
7. Step up your sandal game by adding a lace cuff.
8. To DIY easy lace jewelry, cut out small segments of the pattern.
9. Dress up your dinner table with a charming lace runner.
10. You can also make these whimsical hot air balloons by decoupaging doilies.
11. Get all comfy and sexy with a DIY lace bralette.
12. Wrap gifts in leftover lace scraps for the most precious presents ever.
13. Stencil lace designs onto a the cover of a journal to create a custom notebook.
Spray paint can get the job done super quickly. Click here to see how it's done.