1. Reinvent your white jeans with a sharpie and some lace.
For dark colors, try using a bleach pen instead. You can find step-by-step instructions here.
2. Apply no-sew studs to add some edge to your old jeans.
Totally edgy and totally easy to DIY. Get the how-to here.
You can also give long jeans a cuff and then add studs to complete the look.
3. Actually, you can sprinkle studs just about anywhere.
4. You can also cuff 'em with some beads and pearls.
5. Why stop at the cuffs? Try a scattering of pearls down the leg too.
6. Combine two old pairs into one totally awesome pair.
7. Get a little ~wild~ with some faded animal print.
8. Spread some love with these lip-print pants.
9. Use fabric paint and masking tape for geometric ~vibes~.
It's super simple. Learn how to get the look here.
10. Add a handkerchief to the inside of your jeans for a pop of patriotism.
11. You can also use fabric paint for a cool color-blocked look.
12. Add some fringe to the hem and you'll be looking for excuses to walk around.
13. Or shake things up by adding some pom-pom ribbon.
14. Pick a fun fabric and turn any pair of shorts into an asymetrical statement piece.
15. Or concentrate the fabric on just a pocket for some ~spunk in the trunk~.
16. Spruce up any pair of blue jeans with a simple polka-dot pattern.
You can also use a pencil eraser to create little polka dots.
17. To add some color to your wardrobe, tie-dye your jeans.
18. You can also tie-dye them with bleach for an awesome print.
19. Paint your own pretty cherry blossom jeans.
20. If your jeans are a little too tight, a little too boring, or both, simple cuts at the knee can make them feel like new.
21. Bleach the bottom of your jeans and use a sharpie to create a tribal pattern.
22. You can also use a bleach pen to create a custom design.
Totally adorable and still matches everything. Check out the tutorial here.
23. Add some ombré to shake things up a little.
Perfect for spring and summer. Check out a tutorial here.
24. Take your jeans to an intergalactic level with DIY galaxy pants.
You can learn how to make them here.
25. Add some simple stitches over the pocket for an extra touch.
26. Try cutting your jeans into shorts and adding lace.
A unique little detail can totally transform regular shorts. Check out the instructions here.