28 Charming Ways To Use Your Kids' Art As Decor
Kids aren't the only ones who can get crafty around here.
1. Turn their scribbles into colorful magnets.
2. Install an oversized cork board for them to decorate with their creations.
3. Create a collage of their favorite pieces from a certain period of time.
4. Hang clipboards to create a constantly changing exhibit.
5. Put their drawings in frames and display them as a group.
Here is a great guide for perfectly planning a gallery wall.
6. Or go for a more polished look by hanging matching frames in rows.
7. You can even leave frames empty for your little ones to hang what they're most proud of.
8. Hang string with thumbtacks and use clothespins to put their work on display.
9. Or get these adorably oversized clothes pins.
Artwork that is a big deal deserves a big clothespin. You can order a personalized version here for $22.