You announce: "Friends, let me host a barbecue party at mine!"
1. You realise that you haven't got any food…
Then try and carry it home on the bus, making your hand turn into a numb criss-crossed claw
2. No one shows up at the allotted time
3. The weird guys from work, who you only invited to be polite, show up first
4. Quickly followed by the person who brings cheap, cardboard-y sausages…
5. You can't get the barbecue started
6. Then you're a bit surprised when it finally works
7. All the men gather caveman-like around the fire
Where they take part in the age-old primitive ritual of insulting the fire-creator's barbecuing technique.