1. Two and a Half Men (2003 - ?)
Certainly lasted for more than two and a half seasons.
2. Beauty and the Geek (2005 - 2008)
Tale as old as the dot com bubble of the 90s.
3. Ghost Whisperer (2005 - 2010)
Before vampires took over, there was nothing more compelling than talking to ghosts.
4. According To Jim (2001 - 2009)
According to America, worth keeping around for a bit.
5. Deal or No Deal (2005 - 2010)
It’s hard to say no to the emotional resonance of a bunch of models holding cases with numbers on them.
7. Men In Trees (2006 - 2008)
Not entirely sure what this show was about, but it made it.
8. Trading Spouses (Meet Your New Mommy) (2004 - 2007)
A meta-textual analysis of the American psyche, coupled with variable analysis of their behavioral patterns in unknown situations.
9. The Apprentice (2004 - ? )
The hair may be fake, but the ratings were very very real.
10. Survivor (2000 - ? )
Survivor can also be applied to the show’s ability to outwit, outplay, and outlast all other original programming across the world.
11. Medium (2005 - 2011)
Ghosts were really in back then.