1. Two of BuzzFeed’s editors were invited to Broadway’s Kinky Boots to learn how to do drag makeup and walk in six-inch boots. The guys found out just how much effort goes into getting ready for a show.
5. With only 15 minutes of makeup time, Kyle and Paul teach Isaac and Gavon how to give themselves a drag queen makeover.
9. Step 4: Don’t panic.
At this point, Isaac is absolutely terrified about the prospect of applying liquid eyeliner.
14. After makeup, the guys got fitted for wigs.
18. Here are the final transformations:
21. Overall, our editors were super stressed out about the makeup, but they get an A for effort. Good job, team.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.