1. Two of BuzzFeed’s editors were invited to Broadway’s Kinky Boots to learn how to do drag makeup and walk in six-inch boots. The guys found out just how much effort goes into getting ready for a show.
5. With only 15 minutes of makeup time, Kyle and Paul teach Isaac and Gavon how to give themselves a drag queen makeover.
9. Step 4: Don’t panic.
At this point, Isaac is absolutely terrified about the prospect of applying liquid eyeliner.
14. After makeup, the guys got fitted for wigs.
18. Here are the final transformations:
21. Overall, our editors were super stressed out about the makeup, but they get an A for effort. Good job, team.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️