1. In case you don’t remember, John Travolta had a super-awkward moment when he introduced Idina Menzel at the Oscars, accidentally mispronouncing her name as “Adele Dazeem.”
2. So when Jonathan Groff introduced the Broadway star at the Tony Awards, he couldn’t help but make a joke.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- The NFL released new Super Bowl locations. The next 5 are in Houston, Minnesota, Atlanta, South Florida, and L.A. 🏈