1. In case you don’t remember, John Travolta had a super-awkward moment when he introduced Idina Menzel at the Oscars, accidentally mispronouncing her name as “Adele Dazeem.”
2. So when Jonathan Groff introduced the Broadway star at the Tony Awards, he couldn’t help but make a joke.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.