1. In case you don’t remember, John Travolta had a super-awkward moment when he introduced Idina Menzel at the Oscars, accidentally mispronouncing her name as “Adele Dazeem.”
2. So when Jonathan Groff introduced the Broadway star at the Tony Awards, he couldn’t help but make a joke.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.