1. In case you don’t remember, John Travolta had a super-awkward moment when he introduced Idina Menzel at the Oscars, accidentally mispronouncing her name as “Adele Dazeem.”
2. So when Jonathan Groff introduced the Broadway star at the Tony Awards, he couldn’t help but make a joke.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.