What once started off as a spec project for designer Marco Sodano has now become a real campaign by ad agency Geometry Global (Hong Kong). The pixelated execution is part of Lego’s Imagine campaign and shows that “every child with Lego can become a great artist like Da Vinci and Vermeer.”
See the ads below:
6. And these were the designer’s original concepts before the idea was executed into an official campaign:
9. You can follow Marco’s work here.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂