What once started off as a spec project for designer Marco Sodano has now become a real campaign by ad agency Geometry Global (Hong Kong). The pixelated execution is part of Lego’s Imagine campaign and shows that “every child with Lego can become a great artist like Da Vinci and Vermeer.”
See the ads below:
6. And these were the designer’s original concepts before the idea was executed into an official campaign:
9. You can follow Marco’s work here.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."