1. Starring as Lennie Small in the Broadway adaptation of John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men, Chris O’Dowd was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Play.
2. Unfortunately for him, he was in the running against Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston, and he tweeted about probably losing to the All the Way star.
3. So when Cranston’s name was called and O’Dowd officially lost, he celebrated in the most amazing fashion.
4. Yep, he downed a flask.
6. For tickets to Of Mice and Men, click here.
- A dozen people are in critical condition after a car plowed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱