1. Starring as Lennie Small in the Broadway adaptation of John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men, Chris O’Dowd was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Play.
2. Unfortunately for him, he was in the running against Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston, and he tweeted about probably losing to the All the Way star.
3. So when Cranston’s name was called and O’Dowd officially lost, he celebrated in the most amazing fashion.
4. Yep, he downed a flask.
6. For tickets to Of Mice and Men, click here.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸