1. Starring as Lennie Small in the Broadway adaptation of John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men, Chris O’Dowd was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Play.
2. Unfortunately for him, he was in the running against Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston, and he tweeted about probably losing to the All the Way star.
3. So when Cranston’s name was called and O’Dowd officially lost, he celebrated in the most amazing fashion.
4. Yep, he downed a flask.
6. For tickets to Of Mice and Men, click here.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkish's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A Jimmy John's employee was robbed at gunpoint and video footage shows how chill he was through the whole thing 😂😳