1. Starring as Lennie Small in the Broadway adaptation of John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men, Chris O’Dowd was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Play.
2. Unfortunately for him, he was in the running against Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston, and he tweeted about probably losing to the All the Way star.
3. So when Cranston’s name was called and O’Dowd officially lost, he celebrated in the most amazing fashion.
4. Yep, he downed a flask.
6. For tickets to Of Mice and Men, click here.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.