1. Biscuit Bread Pudding from Jacob’s Pickles.
“I don’t even know how to describe this amazing creation properly, but it is hands down one of the best desserts I have ever tried in my life. The biscuit part of it is so warm and soft and balances perfectly with the ice cream. Bonus: Jacob’s also has the best fried chicken and biscuits in Manhattan!” —ariellecalderon
2. The brioche bun ice cream sandwiches from OddFellows Ice Cream.
“They have a really unique selection of flavors, and it’s all very well made.” —keirarachelv
4. Cake pops and black-and-white cookies from William Greenberg Desserts.
—Olivia Revson, Facebook
5. Chocolate Babka from Breads Bakery.
“The chocolate rugelach and chocolate babka at Breads Bakery in Union Square are delicious! I love to treat myself on occasion after a long day at work.” —jessicalynng4d76dfc63
6. The pies and cheesecakes from Martha’s Country Bakery.
“The Mississippi mud pie at Martha’s Country Bakery is life-changing, especially if you love chocolate. A lot of chocolate.” —Melia Parsloe, Facebook
8. Ice cream rolls from 10Below Ice Cream.
“They roll it right in front of you and make these beautiful swirls, and the toppings are amazing.” —delaney922
11. The cronuts and cookie shots from Dominque Ansel Bakery.
“Cookie shots and cronuts from Dominque Ansel Bakery in Soho, yummy!!” —Hina J. Siddiqui, Facebook
14. Levain Bakery cookies.
“The cookies are comically large, just a little undercooked, and a must-try on the Upper West Side! The chocolate peanut butter cookie is TO DIE FOR.” —Arielle Calderon, Facebook
15. The pastries from Maison Kayser.
“Try the Cocorico (passion fruit mousse, coconut crème brûlée center, coconut cookie, topped with white chocolate and coconut) or Mangodor (mango mousse, cassis cremeux center, almond cookie topped with a mango glaze)!” —Dara Diamond, Facebook
16. Swingles from Steve’s Authentic Key Lime Pies.
“Steve’s Key Lime Pie is amazing!!!!!! They have tiny, frozen key lime pie popsicles dipped in chocolate called Swingles that are just to die for. They are also one of only two bakeries in the US that use freshly squeezed key lime juice in their pies.” —sarahcf48
18. Literally anything from Veniero’s.
20. Center-filled cupcakes from Molly’s Cupcakes.
“Molly’s Cupcakes in Soho are the best I’ve ever had, and I’ve spent time and money trying to disprove that claim. The crème brûlée cupcake is especially divine.” —melanieb464d928d4
21. Hot chocolate with a homemade marshmallow from City Bakery.
“Their cookies are amazing, but the best things they have, IMO, are their house-made marshmallows and hot chocolate! Pro tip: If you can’t stand the wait, put the hot chocolate in the fridge for a couple of hours. It will thicken as it cools to the densest, creamiest combo chocolate mousse/pot de crème ever. Only better! It’s heaven on earth.” —chrisa443ec9017
23. All the things from Big Gay Ice Cream Shop.
“Salty Pimp cone is BAE!!” —georgiabeller
24. Frrrozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3.
“The frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3 changed my life. It’s just the right amount of iciness to creaminess and basically just tastes like liquid fudge. The whipped cream and chocolate shavings make it the best dessert I’ve ever had by far!” —alexab4ef39a9c0
27. Sundaes and more from Sugar and Plumm.
“Earthquake in a Fish Bowl!”—wl2262
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- The FBI has opened an investigation after 11 Jewish community centers across the US received bomb threats on Monday.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎