Cooking in one is great for portion control and excellent for freezing things like in like soups, smoothies, and large ice cubes. Consider purchasing a silicone muffin tin for freezing leftovers because they make it easier to remove the food once frozen. Here are some recipes to try.
5. Chocolate Coffee Smoothies
Make a smoothie as you normally would in a blender and then pour it into a muffin tin and put in the freezer. When you want a smoothie, put a couple frozen smoothie cups in the blender with some liquid (milk or water) and serve. Recipe here.
23. Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies
You could do this two ways: the first would be to make cookie cups by molding the cookie dough to the sides of the muffin tin, so you could add lots and lots of ice cream. The second option is to make a deep dish cookie for maximum cookie experience.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏