This is a panini press, doing something CRAZY, and it would like your attention.
Yeah, sure, it’s designed to press and grill sandwiches, but the mighty panini press will no longer live within the constraints of its “intended” function. For example, it will bake a cake in a ramekin, if you’ll only let it. To pull off the tricks below, you’ll want the kind with a big cooking surface and a floating lid to help things cook evenly.
7. Grill chicken without actually firing up the grill.
It only takes about four minutes to cook a 1/2 inch-thick chicken breast. Make sure to brush the chicken with oil if you’re not marinating it before putting it in the press. For more chicken grilling tips, go here.
Check out Panini Happy for lots of other bizarre and delicious things you can make in a panini press.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎