This is a panini press, doing something CRAZY, and it would like your attention.
Yeah, sure, it’s designed to press and grill sandwiches, but the mighty panini press will no longer live within the constraints of its “intended” function. For example, it will bake a cake in a ramekin, if you’ll only let it. To pull off the tricks below, you’ll want the kind with a big cooking surface and a floating lid to help things cook evenly.
7. Grill chicken without actually firing up the grill.
It only takes about four minutes to cook a 1/2 inch-thick chicken breast. Make sure to brush the chicken with oil if you’re not marinating it before putting it in the press. For more chicken grilling tips, go here.
Check out Panini Happy for lots of other bizarre and delicious things you can make in a panini press.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭