This is a panini press, doing something CRAZY, and it would like your attention.
Yeah, sure, it’s designed to press and grill sandwiches, but the mighty panini press will no longer live within the constraints of its “intended” function. For example, it will bake a cake in a ramekin, if you’ll only let it. To pull off the tricks below, you’ll want the kind with a big cooking surface and a floating lid to help things cook evenly.
7. Grill chicken without actually firing up the grill.
It only takes about four minutes to cook a 1/2 inch-thick chicken breast. Make sure to brush the chicken with oil if you’re not marinating it before putting it in the press. For more chicken grilling tips, go here.
Check out Panini Happy for lots of other bizarre and delicious things you can make in a panini press.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 phones kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding📱🔥