29 Quick And Easy Oscars Party Appetizers
Another awards show means another excuse to eat something delicious.
1. Pear, Walnut, And Ricotta Crostini
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
3. Loaded Baked Potato Rounds
It will only take you 30 minutes to make these and everyone will love you for them. Find the recipe here.
4. Guacamole Deviled Eggs
5. Kale And White Bean Crostini
6. Prosciutto-Wrapped Pears
7. Walnut Ricotta Crostini With Arugula and Soft Boiled Egg
8. Roasted Edamame With Sea Salt And Cracked Pepper.
9. Bacon-Wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese
10. Sweet Potato And Feta Crostini
11. Caramelized Onion And Shallot Dip
12. Pepperoni And Asiago Pinwheels
13. Parmesan Wonton Crackers
14. Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Pear And Gorgonzola
15. Citrus Tahini Hummus
16. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
17. Mini Stuffed Potatoes
18. Herbed Olives
19. Butternut Squash Tart With Fried Sage
20. Spicy Honey-Roasted Cashews
21. Goat Cheese And Walnut Stuffed Celery
22. Mini Reuben Sandwiches
23. Sweet Potato Fries
24. Scandinavian Toast
25. Miso Butter Shrimp
26. Endive Boats: one with lemony white beans and the other with tuna tartare.
Endive boats are so easy to assemble and always look chic and somewhat healthy. Find the recipe here.