1. Pear, Walnut, And Ricotta Crostini
Crostini is so easy and pretty, why wouldn't you make this? Find the recipe here.
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
These pretzels are all dressed up for the awards show. Find the recipe here.
3. Loaded Baked Potato Rounds
It will only take you 30 minutes to make these and everyone will love you for them. Find the recipe here.
4. Guacamole Deviled Eggs
FInd the recipe here.
5. Kale And White Bean Crostini
6. Prosciutto-Wrapped Pears
Get the recipe from Tasting Table.
7. Walnut Ricotta Crostini With Arugula and Soft Boiled Egg
Soft boiled eggs are just so good. Find the recipe here.
8. Roasted Edamame With Sea Salt And Cracked Pepper.
Recipe from The Kitchn.
9. Bacon-Wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese
These are so decadent and easy. Find the recipe here.
10. Sweet Potato And Feta Crostini
11. Caramelized Onion And Shallot Dip
12. Pepperoni And Asiago Pinwheels
13. Parmesan Wonton Crackers
Make these crackers to scoop up your dip. Find the recipe here.
14. Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Pear And Gorgonzola
15. Citrus Tahini Hummus
Find the recipe for this hummus here.
16. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Get the recipe.
17. Mini Stuffed Potatoes
How cute are these? Find the recipe here.
18. Herbed Olives
A very simple way to make your Oscars party more fabulous. Find the recipe here.
19. Butternut Squash Tart With Fried Sage
Get the recipe from Bon Appétit.
20. Spicy Honey-Roasted Cashews
21. Goat Cheese And Walnut Stuffed Celery
Get the simple recipe from The Little Kitchen.
22. Mini Reuben Sandwiches
Making mini sandwiches means you can eat more of them. Find the recipe here.
23. Sweet Potato Fries
YUM. Find the recipe here.
24. Scandinavian Toast
25. Miso Butter Shrimp
Find the recipe on Steamy Kitchen.
26. Endive Boats: one with lemony white beans and the other with tuna tartare.
Endive boats are so easy to assemble and always look chic and somewhat healthy. Find the recipe here.
27. Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
You only need two ingredients for this one. Find the recipe here.
28. Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Garlic Aioli
Easy-peasy. Find the recipe here.