Eggs are a beautiful thing.
Just look at that happy little poached egg with that glorious runny yolk (click here for instructions on how to perfectly poach an egg) and consider how lame it is that eggs are always being pigeonholed as a breakfast food. Eggs are too delicious and versatile not to be eaten all the time, including — no, especially — for dinner. Like so:
1. Pappardelle with Chanterelle Mushrooms and Egg
Golden egg yolk mixed with buttery noodles is something you definitely need to experience. Find the recipe here.
2. Eggs Benedict Burger
Eggs Benny shouldn't be a brunch-only food. It's so much bigger than brunch. Get the recipe here.
3. Egg Pizza
Forget pepperoni. Find the recipe here.
4. Creamy Grits with Asparagus and a Poached Egg
Poached eggs and asparagus is a perfect match. Grits are a serious bonus. Find the recipe here.
5. Perfect Scrambled Eggs with Toast
Skip the cereal for dinner and make easy scrambled eggs instead. Get the recipe here.
6. Eggs Baked in Avocado
Is it just me, or is this brilliant? Find the recipe here.
7. Deconstructed Croque Madame
The beautiful love child of a grilled cheese sandwich and a casserole. Get the recipe here.
8. Smoked Tofu and Egg Fried Rice
9. Spinach and Egg Drop Soup
Stirring a stream of beaten eggs into hot soup makes lovely, delicate egg ribbons. Find the recipe here.
10. Bacon, Egg, and Leek Risotto
A cozy little bowl of happiness. Find the recipe here.
11. Egg White and Greens Frittata
Eggs can be healthy too. Find the recipe here.
Shakshuka is a North African dish wherein eggs get up close and personal with spicy tomato sauce. You'll like it. Find the recipe here.
13. Fried Egg and Mushroom Sandwich
Get this simple recipe here.
14. Creamy and Crispy Hash Browns Frittata
Would be nice with a big green salad. Find the recipe here.
15. Twice Baked Potato with Egg
The cheese with the egg with the potato: NOM NOM NOM. Find the recipe here.
16. Baked Feta with Olives, Tomatoes, and Eggs
17. Egg Korma
Hard-boiled eggs take a dip in hot curry. Find the recipe here.
18. Pita with Avocado, Tomato, and Egg
So easy and so pretty. Find the recipe here.
19. RÃ¶sti with Fried Eggs
Rösti is basically a large hash brown pancake. While it's often eaten for breakfast in Switzerland, adding an egg makes it a great dinner. Find the recipe here.
20. Pea Tortilla with Mint and Yogurt
This Spanish tortilla (similar to a frittata) is a nice way to use fresh green springy things. Find the recipe here.
21. Poached Egg Over Polenta with Olive-Herb Pesto
Nothing feels as luxurious as eggs mixed with creamy polenta. Find the recipe here.
22. Lettuce Cups with Corn, Feta, and Hard-Boiled Eggs
23. Kefta, Tomato, and Egg Tagine
This Moroccan recipe includes making your own kefta, little spiced lamb meatballs, but you could start with store-bought meatballs.
24. Olive Oil-Poached Eggs on Kale and Avocado Toast
Step up your game and poach an egg in olive oil. Find the recipe here.