Just look at that happy little poached egg with that glorious runny yolk (click here for instructions on how to perfectly poach an egg) and consider how lame it is that eggs are always being pigeonholed as a breakfast food. Eggs are too delicious and versatile not to be eaten all the time, including — no, especially — for dinner. Like so:
Golden egg yolk mixed with buttery noodles is something you definitely need to experience. Find the recipe here.
Eggs Benny shouldn’t be a brunch-only food. It’s so much bigger than brunch. Get the recipe here.
Forget pepperoni. Find the recipe here.
Poached eggs and asparagus is a perfect match. Grits are a serious bonus. Find the recipe here.
Skip the cereal for dinner and make easy scrambled eggs instead. Get the recipe here.
Is it just me, or is this brilliant? Find the recipe here.
The beautiful love child of a grilled cheese sandwich and a casserole. Get the recipe here.
Stirring a stream of beaten eggs into hot soup makes lovely, delicate egg ribbons. Find the recipe here.
A cozy little bowl of happiness. Find the recipe here.
Eggs can be healthy too. Find the recipe here.
Shakshuka is a North African dish wherein eggs get up close and personal with spicy tomato sauce. You’ll like it. Find the recipe here.
Get this simple recipe here.
Would be nice with a big green salad. Find the recipe here.
The cheese with the egg with the potato: NOM NOM NOM. Find the recipe here.
Hard-boiled eggs take a dip in hot curry. Find the recipe here.
So easy and so pretty. Find the recipe here.
Rösti is basically a large hash brown pancake. While it’s often eaten for breakfast in Switzerland, adding an egg makes it a great dinner. Find the recipe here.
This Spanish tortilla (similar to a frittata) is a nice way to use fresh green springy things. Find the recipe here.
Nothing feels as luxurious as eggs mixed with creamy polenta. Find the recipe here.
23. Kefta, Tomato, and Egg Tagine
This Moroccan recipe includes making your own kefta, little spiced lamb meatballs, but you could start with store-bought meatballs.
Step up your game and poach an egg in olive oil. Find the recipe here.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈