25 Delicious Ways To Eat Eggs For Dinner
Step aside, breakfast.
Eggs are a beautiful thing.
Just look at that happy little poached egg with that glorious runny yolk (click here for instructions on how to perfectly poach an egg) and consider how lame it is that eggs are always being pigeonholed as a breakfast food. Eggs are too delicious and versatile not to be eaten all the time, including — no, especially — for dinner. Like so:
1. Pappardelle with Chanterelle Mushrooms and Egg
Golden egg yolk mixed with buttery noodles is something you definitely need to experience. Find the recipe here.
2. Eggs Benedict Burger
3. Egg Pizza
4. Creamy Grits with Asparagus and a Poached Egg
5. Perfect Scrambled Eggs with Toast
6. Eggs Baked in Avocado
7. Deconstructed Croque Madame
8. Smoked Tofu and Egg Fried Rice
9. Spinach and Egg Drop Soup
Stirring a stream of beaten eggs into hot soup makes lovely, delicate egg ribbons. Find the recipe here.
10. Bacon, Egg, and Leek Risotto
11. Egg White and Greens Frittata
Shakshuka is a North African dish wherein eggs get up close and personal with spicy tomato sauce. You'll like it. Find the recipe here.
13. Fried Egg and Mushroom Sandwich
14. Creamy and Crispy Hash Browns Frittata
15. Twice Baked Potato with Egg
16. Baked Feta with Olives, Tomatoes, and Eggs
17. Egg Korma
18. Pita with Avocado, Tomato, and Egg
19. RÃ¶sti with Fried Eggs
Rösti is basically a large hash brown pancake. While it's often eaten for breakfast in Switzerland, adding an egg makes it a great dinner. Find the recipe here.
20. Pea Tortilla with Mint and Yogurt
This Spanish tortilla (similar to a frittata) is a nice way to use fresh green springy things. Find the recipe here.
21. Poached Egg Over Polenta with Olive-Herb Pesto
22. Lettuce Cups with Corn, Feta, and Hard-Boiled Eggs
23. Kefta, Tomato, and Egg Tagine
This Moroccan recipe includes making your own kefta, little spiced lamb meatballs, but you could start with store-bought meatballs.