1. Minted Lamb Leg
Lamb is Easter, Easter is lamb. Find the recipe here.
2. Glazed Ham With Horseradish Cream
Horseradish adds a nice kick to this classic Easter dish. Find the recipe here.
3. Raspberry Balsamic And Pecan Encrusted Rack Of Lamb
Add a nutty crunch to your lamb. Find the recipe here.
4. Herb-Baked Salmon
5. Crustless Kale Quiche
Adding some other spring veggies would be nice too. Find the recipe here.
6. Roasted Ham With Citrus And Rye
This untraditional roasted ham requires a few days to make, but it is definitely worth the trouble. Find the recipe on Bon Appétit.
7. Fried Rabbit
Move over Easter bunny. Find the recipe here.
8. Cola-Pineapple Glazed Ham
9. Spinach, Feta, And Potato Gratin
A decadent yet waist-friendly vegetarian option. Find the recipe here.
10. Garlic Honey Mustard Slow Cooked Ham
Find the recipe on Blissfully Domestic.
11. Herbed Leg Of Lamb With Roasted Turnips
12. Salt-Crusted Red Snapper
Baking whole fish in a salt crust results in a flakey and succulent fish. Find the recipe here.
13. Oregano And Orange Rack Of Lamb With Caramelized Fingerling Potatoes
Bless this rack of lamb for being so beautiful. Find the recipe on Martha Stewart.
14. Poached Wild Salmon With Peas And Morels
Recipe from Bon Appétit.
15. Braised Lamb Shanks In Port And Red Wine
There is something so magical about braised lamb. Find the recipe here.
16. Crown Roast Of Lamb With Fresh Herbs
This might look intimidating, but it is definitely impressive and worthy of an Easter main course. Find the recipe here.
17. Asparagus Tart With Walnuts And Parmesan
Basically a pizza with butter, Mascarpone, and asparagus. Um, YES PLEASE. Recipe here.
18. Lamb Chops With Tomato Mint Jam
19. Braised Honey Mustard Rabbit
20. Fig-Glazed Roast Pork
21. Vegetable Frittata
The more veggies the better. Find the recipe here.
22. Crock Pot Maple Brown Sugar Ham
23. Ham And Asparagus Strata
Find the recipe on The Parsley Thief.
24. Sticky Rosemary Balsamic Ham
25. Pan-Crisped Salmon With Light Dijon Cream And Garlic Butter Breadcrumbs.
Find this recipe on How Sweet It Is.
26. Apple Cheddar Quiche With Ham And Sage
Lots of sweet and savory things going on in this recipe. Find the recipe here.
27. Mustard Rabbit With Baby Asparagus Tips
Get the recipe from Cooking In Sens.