23. The atrocious theme song.
So bad, it is impossible to even process whether the remix they went with in season eight is better or worse.
22. Elaborate justifications for the FBI’s involvement in a case where it seems like they shouldn’t have jurisdiction.
No one understands, Caroline.
21. Knowing that the second person they question is probably the killer.
Homeboy, don’t front. We know you know Kristen was murdered because Booth talked to one person before you. *dusts off shoulders* Case closed.
20. When Bones busts out another language she knows.
19. Wendell’s perplexed face.
18. Sweets asking as a friend, not as a psychologist.
17. Angela thinking her life would have more meaning if she were still a painter.
16. Finn Abernathy’s accent.
Also his similes, or, as the long-suffering Dr. Clark Edison characterizes them, “Some crazy-ass white thing.”
14. The Gravedigger and Christopher Pelant
Both hard to catch, but you can’t hide from genius, ya jerks.
13. Hodgins dumping flesh-eating beetles on bodies.
Also, anyone saying “remove the flesh.”
12. Hodgins getting stoked on bugs.
11. Caroline Julian. Everything about her.
10. No one ever saying anything about disgraced former intern Zack Addy.
Remember Zack Addy? The best intern ever? Remember how everyone totally forgot him?
8. Interns in peril.
Arastoo Vaziri danced with death after he contracted a deadly virus.
Colin Fisher is likely suicidal.
Daisy Wick was ambushed by assault-rifle-toting men while doing research in the Maluku Islands. She also risked choking when she swallowed her engagement ring.
Poor Mr. Vincent Nigel-Murray suffered from alcoholism and was fatally shot by a sniper.
7. Cam straight-up putting people in their place.
6. Bones taking things literally.
You just do you, Bones.
5. Booth showing his gooey center.
Beneath that tough-guy exterior lies a heart of mush.
4. When Bones tries to make a joke.
3. Bones reminding people that she is literally a genius.
Tellin’ it like it is.
2. Bones being the smartest motherflipper in the world…
1. …and totally owning it.
You know it, gurl!
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.