12 Moments Of Romantic Ambiguity With Tony And Ziva
Tuesday night on NCIS, something almost happened with Tony and Ziva. SPOILERS.
You know what's going on here. Kind of.
Special Agents Tony DiNozzo and Ziva David have been dancing a will-they-or-won't-they dance since the day they met. And last night, we found out they...might? But also we don't really know what happened to them. The best ambiguous and not-so-ambiguous moments of their sexual-tension-ridden not-quite-love affair.
12. Ziva walked into the office and Tony was having an office-inappropriate conversation. This was the FIRST. TIME. THEY. MET.
11. They had only known each other for a little while when they walked into a hotel room, and suddenly this happened.
Then this happened...
...and then this happened.
It turned out that they were undercover. But then the fake hanky-panky got a little real.
10. All the moments like this moment.
9. When they were trapped in a giant metal box and a bullet ricocheted inside it, Ziva threw herself on Tony. And then she just...lingered.
And, you know, it was cold in that box, so it seems super practical that Ziva would say:
8. But this ambiguous relationship is about more than lust. You can tell when Ziva just makes it into the elevator, and Tony does this.
Speaking of elevators, after they got stuck in one, Tony said, "I thought the earth moved," and did this:
7. During a normal elevator ride, Tony was comforting Ziva and then he brushed her cheek...
6. Ziva busted into an apartment to save a Mossad agent, and you were watching it thinking...
5. Then she confronted Tony for shooting her boyfriend, and...
Swooning isn't Ziva's cup of tea, so she knocked him over and pinned him to the ground.
And then when she walked away, oh the longing!
4. They were in Paris (Paris) and Tony asked Ziva if she slept well. He added, "You certainly looked comfy enough."
3. When Tony showed up in Somalia even though he thought Ziva was dead.
2. When Tony whispered something in Hebrew in Ziva's ear.
1. After they got back from their trip to Berlin, Ziva talked about her emotions. They held hands.
And then they got into a car crash, and we don't know if they're okay. The world is conspiring against them. And everyone who wants to see more hand holding.