21 Things You Need To Remember From The "Bones" Season 9 Finale
It was a cliff-hanger, people. A real cliff-hanger.
1. It starts all cozy with Brennan teaching Booth German.
2. Turns out, the call came from a burner cell. And, upon tracing the call, it seems the burner cell got burned, along with the caller.
3. They identify the man as Wesley Foster, a journalist and conspiracy theorist.
4. Wesley's hard drive was stolen. How will science know what he had discovered?
5. Angela finds a LOT of information damaging to VIPs on this nipple ring.
6. It turns out that the victim worked as a night janitor at a company OWNED BY THE MCNAMARA FAMILY.
7. Caroline from the prosecutors office can't get a single, solitary judge to issue her a warrant.
8. Fisher and Brennan discover that Wesley was tortured for information.
9. Booth has a meeting with a congressman who is super into Booth's promotion.
10. Knowing how far this conspiracy goes, Booth tells Bones to pretend the murder was not a murder but an accident.
11. At Booth's congressional hearing for this new Berlin gig, he gets totally ambushed by the very politician who "supported" him.
12. Booth is immediately SWARMED by the media, who apparently were all there for this minor congressional subcommittee hearing.
13. Well! It turns out that congressman was being blackmailed with photographs of a him and his male lover!
14. Booth confronts the congressman in a parking garage.
Hadley (Peter Mackenzie) tells Booth to let it go. Booth asks Hadley, "Is that why you became a congressman? To let criminals run this country?" Apparently, the answer is yes, because Hadley totally calls some conspiracy dude or another, which is, for some reason, exactly what Booth wanted.
15. Booth knows that the three crooked Delta Force operatives who killed Wesley Foster are coming to his house to kill him, so he starts making bomblets.
16. As Bones is driving away with Christine, Fisher calls her with new information.
17. Meanwhile, the Jeffersonian computers get hacked! The conspirator is so onto them!
18. There is an insane gunfight in Booth and Brennan's house.
19. Brennan shows up just in time to shoot a man and save Booth.
20. The medics do not let Brennan ride in the ambulance with Booth.
21. Booth almost dies, but he is a strong guy and he pulls through.
And here are some questions we need answered in the Season 10 premiere:
1. Will anyone explain the significance of Wesley Foster's heart attack?
2. Given the large scale of this blackmailing conspiracy, is it possible that not a single Jeffersonian employee is being blackmailed?
3. Can we trust an FBI deputy director who appeared out of the blue at the end of the last season?
4. Will Booth remain on administrative leave?
5. Will Efran Hadley ever come out of the closet?
6. Can the McNamara family be stopped?
7. Can we keep believing that the FBI is an inherently good organization with a few bad people trying to undermine it when these "bad guys" are consistently protected by the "good guy" badge of power?
6. WHO IS WATCHING CHRISTINE?!