2. In his acceptance speech for the former, Glover thanked the usual suspects including the entire city of Atlanta (duh).
3. But he also took time to thank hip-hop group Migos.
4. Backstage at the Golden Globes, BuzzFeed News asked Glover why he decided to shout out Migos, and the song “Bad Boujee” in particular.
“I think they’re the Beatles of this generation and I don’t think they don’t get a lot of respect outside of Atlanta. There’s a generation — sort of like the YouTube generation — that I came up with. There’s a generation of kids growing up with something that’s separate from a whole group of people. And honestly, that song [“Bad and Boujee”] is just fly. There’s no better song to have sex to.”
5. Glover even partied to the song at an after party, truly living his best life.
6. And now you know.
7. Listen to “Bad and Boujee,” and get to the kissy-kissy time.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴