Hey there! My name is Anna, I’m Italian, and for the past week I’ve been travelling around North Queensland and exploring all its beauty.
1. Everything is walking distance.
2. Everyone seems to walk around in flip flops…
3. …or just barefoot.
4. People seem to actually have a life on weekday evenings.
5. There are cute, Asian-inspired markets that are open 'til late.
6. You can get cheap pedicures and massages.
7. Everyone is just so nice.
8. And it’s so easy to make new friends!
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.