1. Every once in awhile, you read a scary sentence in a book that sticks with you for a long time.
2. Maybe you found your favorite spooky line while reading an old book.
3. Perhaps you came across a quote in a somewhat newer book that sent chills down your spine.
4. Or maybe the scariest sentence you’ve ever read was in a non-fiction novel. THAT’S THE SCARIEST.
5. Wherever it’s from, we wanna know: What’s your favorite creepy sentence from literature? It can be from a book or poem.
6. Let us know in the Dropbox below for a chance to be featured in an upcoming BuzzFeed Community post.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.