We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their favorite little-known swimming holes around the world. Here are the gorgeous results.
1. Cenote Dos Ojos — Tulum, Mexico
"Pictures won't do it justice. You enter in a small cavern with crystal clear water, then you can swim through dozens of tunnels and caves that lead to other pools. It was amazing."
2. To-Sua Ocean Trench — Lotofaga, Apia, Samoa
3. Enchanted River — Hinatuan, Surigao, Philippines
4. Maunawili Falls — Oahu, Hawaii
5. Emerald Lake — Kilkis, Greece
6. Havasu Falls — Grand Canyon, Arizona
7. Cypress Springs — Vernon, Florida
"It's a natural spring just north of Panama City. The water is always cold and a beautiful aqua color! It can only be reached by kayaking."
8. Dragonara Hole — Mellieha, Malta
9. Cummins Falls — Jackson County, Tennessee
10. Lower Lewis Falls — Cougar, Washington
"One of the most beautiful places. If you go in mid-August, it is never crowded and the water is so beautiful and crisp. I highly recommend it to everyone!"
11. Tarzan Falls — Yona, Guam
12. Santa Rosa Blue Hole — Santa Rosa, New Mexico
13. Horseshoe Lake — Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
14. The Blue Hole — Dwejra, Gozo Malta
15. Jacob's Creek — Scottdale and Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania
"This swimming hole requires a hike over a railroad bridge, a la Stand By Me, to get there — scary as crap! Putting your life in jeopardy is worth it though as you end up at a beautiful waterfall with cliffs to jump from!"