1. “Malevolent,” a dark purple by LA Splash
Why it’s so fab: It’s a liquid lipstick that isn’t a pain in the ass — it stays on for hours without smearing or bleeding.
Where you can find it: On LASplash’s site for $14.
—Sarah Mori, Facebook
3. “Weirdo,” a black lip by Jeffree Star Cosmetics
Why it’s so fab: You can use it as lipstick OR eyeliner — it’s made to safely apply near your eyes. It’s also vegan, cruelty-free, and super-matte, so you don’t have to keep fixing it throughout the day.
Where you can find it: On the Jeffree Star Cosmetics site for $18.
—Abigail Yesso, Facebook
5. “Sin,” a dark blue/red by MAC Cosmetics
Why it’s so fab: It’s a matte shade, goes on smoothly, and stays put for hours.
Where you can find it: On MAC’s website, and in-store for $17.
—Lindsay Christine, Facebook
6. “Nosferatu” Lethal Lipstick, a black tube by Manic Panic
Why it’s so fab: It goes on velvety-smooth and looks gorgeous after a single swipe on your lips. Oh, and Manic Panic knows color — you probably recognize their name from their huge hair dye brand.
Where you can find it: On the Manic Panic website for $15.50.
—Ruth Turner, Facebook
8. “Guess,” a dark purple by Colourpop
Why it’s so fab: It’s ultra matte — which means it’ll stay put without you worrying about it bleeding all over. It also looks great on all skin tones.
Where you can find it: On Colourpop’s website for $6.
—Emma Latini Washington, Facebook
12. “Transylvania,” a deep violet by NYX Cosmetics
Why it’s so fab: It stays on like a lip stain, meaning it won’t smear — perfect for a long day or a night out ~on the town~. Plus, it’s under $10, darlin’.
Where you can find it: On NYX’s website for $6.
—Lisa Tucker, Facebook
17. “Voodoo,” a spooky black by Winky Lux
Why it’s so fab: They pride themselves on carrying “luxury products at a drugstore price.” Plus, everything is cruelty-free.
Where you can find it: On Winky Lux’s website for $14.
—Jordan Christine, Facebook
20. Ariana Grande Viva Glam, a deep plum by MAC Cosmetics
24. “Antique Velvet,” a deep coffee color by MAC Cosmetics
Why it’s so fab: A brown lip looks good with pretty much anything you wear, and it stays put, thanks to MAC’s amazing quality.
Where you can find it: MAC’s website for $17.
—Tyler Symone, Facebook
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈