1. Calling someone up without giving yourself a 15 minute pep talk first.
That’s not a thing.
2. Enjoying surprise parties.
7. And then sleeping straight through the night, undisturbed by the ghosts of fuck-ups past.
WHAT ABOUT WAKING UP AT TWO IN THE MORNING TORTURED BY THE MEMORY OF THAT TIME YOU SAID, “THANKS, YOU TOO,” TO THE HOSTESS WHO TOLD YOU TO ENJOY YOUR MEAL WHEN YOU WERE THIRTEEN???
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸