1. The terror of creating a new friend group from scratch:
2. How you pick your class schedule:
3. And your meal schedule, tbh:
4. How you know it’s going to be a long semester:
5. Why party culture is the worst:
6. When the problem is the only solution:
7. Some things make you straight up want to drop out of college:
8. What do you mean everyone doesn’t nearly have a heart attack when they speak up in class?
9. Trying to prepare doesn’t do shit sometimes:
10. Sometimes you wonder why they even let you around other people at all:
11. When asking your professor for an extension feels like asking for their first born:
12. You want to make more friends but it’s so hard sometimes:
13. So. Much. Pressure:
14. And finally:
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- Democrats are wary after Trump said he agreed with Clinton on gun control during Monday night's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎