1. The terror of creating a new friend group from scratch:
2. How you pick your class schedule:
3. And your meal schedule, tbh:
4. How you know it’s going to be a long semester:
5. Why party culture is the worst:
6. When the problem is the only solution:
7. Some things make you straight up want to drop out of college:
8. What do you mean everyone doesn’t nearly have a heart attack when they speak up in class?
9. Trying to prepare doesn’t do shit sometimes:
10. Sometimes you wonder why they even let you around other people at all:
11. When asking your professor for an extension feels like asking for their first born:
12. You want to make more friends but it’s so hard sometimes:
13. So. Much. Pressure:
14. And finally:
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.