1. The terror of creating a new friend group from scratch:
2. How you pick your class schedule:
3. And your meal schedule, tbh:
4. How you know it’s going to be a long semester:
5. Why party culture is the worst:
6. When the problem is the only solution:
7. Some things make you straight up want to drop out of college:
8. What do you mean everyone doesn’t nearly have a heart attack when they speak up in class?
9. Trying to prepare doesn’t do shit sometimes:
10. Sometimes you wonder why they even let you around other people at all:
11. When asking your professor for an extension feels like asking for their first born:
12. You want to make more friends but it’s so hard sometimes:
13. So. Much. Pressure:
14. And finally:
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉