It's almost cliché at this point to say that a rice cooker is so clutch for college, but it is. You can get like 18 meals for 32 cents (don't check my math). Rice + Sriracha is all you need if you're really on that struggle budget. Get the rice cooker from Amazon for $19.99 and three 28-ounce bottles of Sriracha for $14.46.
3. This single-serving blender.
4. A graphic long-sleeve tee.
5. A big-ass box of pudding for the late night munchies.
6. An easy to carry, pint-sized water bottle.
7. A more discreet way to vape between classes.
8. Chinos that actually fit.
Maintain the illusion of adulthood is the central task of college. Khakis help. Get them from Uniqlo for $40.
9. Pocket notebooks to, like, actually write shit down.
I prefer the graph paper ones because they let you write AND doodle like pro. Get a pack of three from Amazon for $9.90.
10. An iPhone charger that fits on your keys.
11. A fall-ready desert boot.
12. Some serious headphones for when you don't want anyone to talk to you.
13. This privacy tent for your bed.
14. A field jacket to ride the seasons (and carry a lot of shit).
A mid-weight jacket that will never go out of style and has enough pockets for all the shit above (vape, notebooks, etc). Get one from Urban Outfitters for $59 (or check your local thrift shop and I bet you can find one for less than $10).
15. This microwave baked potato cooker.
16. A copy (aka download? How do kids watch movies these days?) of Accepted, the best really bad movie about college.
"Ask me about my wienerrrr!" Rent it on Amazon for $3.99.
17. A bag that will last you all four (or five) years.
I got this backpack in college. I still use it every day. Buying well-made shit (even when you're broke) works out. Get it from Makr for $185.