2. I mean, who doesn’t love buying new things?
12. Good luck fitting your ample chest into something that fits you everywhere else.
21. Feet are essentially like thumbprints — each person has a completely different set.
So how are shoes supposed to actually fit any of us perfectly? They don’t. They just do not.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.