Amsterdam Fashion Week happened this past week and while it’s not one of the major fashion cities, it still boasts a unique clothing culture of its own. Here are some of the highlights.
6. Sis by Spijkers & Spijkers
Why it’s important: Because even though it’s basically a quirkier version of Dries Van Noten’s spring/summer 2013 collection, it’s still cute enough in its own right.
8. Individuals by AMFI
Why it’s important: Because it makes dressing like you’re the unlucky lead in a slasher flick seem appealing. Also, it will make a great addition to menstrual fashion blog Period Clothes.
13. Go here for more amazing Amsterdam Fashion Week collections.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.