Amsterdam Fashion Week happened this past week and while it’s not one of the major fashion cities, it still boasts a unique clothing culture of its own. Here are some of the highlights.
6. Sis by Spijkers & Spijkers
Why it’s important: Because even though it’s basically a quirkier version of Dries Van Noten’s spring/summer 2013 collection, it’s still cute enough in its own right.
8. Individuals by AMFI
Why it’s important: Because it makes dressing like you’re the unlucky lead in a slasher flick seem appealing. Also, it will make a great addition to menstrual fashion blog Period Clothes.
13. Go here for more amazing Amsterdam Fashion Week collections.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon. 🙌