Amsterdam Fashion Week happened this past week and while it’s not one of the major fashion cities, it still boasts a unique clothing culture of its own. Here are some of the highlights.
6. Sis by Spijkers & Spijkers
Why it’s important: Because even though it’s basically a quirkier version of Dries Van Noten’s spring/summer 2013 collection, it’s still cute enough in its own right.
8. Individuals by AMFI
Why it’s important: Because it makes dressing like you’re the unlucky lead in a slasher flick seem appealing. Also, it will make a great addition to menstrual fashion blog Period Clothes.
13. Go here for more amazing Amsterdam Fashion Week collections.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.