Amsterdam Fashion Week happened this past week and while it’s not one of the major fashion cities, it still boasts a unique clothing culture of its own. Here are some of the highlights.
6. Sis by Spijkers & Spijkers
Why it’s important: Because even though it’s basically a quirkier version of Dries Van Noten’s spring/summer 2013 collection, it’s still cute enough in its own right.
8. Individuals by AMFI
Why it’s important: Because it makes dressing like you’re the unlucky lead in a slasher flick seem appealing. Also, it will make a great addition to menstrual fashion blog Period Clothes.
13. Go here for more amazing Amsterdam Fashion Week collections.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝