3. The accompanying shoot is also Homeland-themed. Here’s Danes/Mathison on a stakeout mission.
This must be when she overheard the “Age Issue” news. Or that, bar one ballgown coming up, this Victoria Beckham sheath dress is about as exciting as the styling gets.
4. Her Homeland co-star Damian Lewis pops up, perhaps also in character as ever-broody Nicholas Brody.
Here they are in a car. Brody’s annoyed because Carrie’s told him they have to go to the mall and find some more exciting dresses to feature in her Vogue shoot, you see.
14. Homeland’s third season doesn’t air until late September, so this August cover seems like a weird choice, timing-wise.
Objectively, the October issue would seem like a much better fit. But then, perhaps Anna’s just a big fan of the show and made a deal to get some preview screeners early. See more from the shoot and read the accompanying interview with Claire Danes, who’s out of character by that point, over at Vogue.com.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."