1. Designer Rick Owens debuted his spring/summer 2014 collection in Paris today. In lieu of models, Owens called upon a team of step dancers to show off his clothing.
4. They performed a routine much more rigorous than mere cat-walking.
And about 1,000 times more interesting.
5. And the fashion crowd went mostly wild with praise.
The most powerful and provocative statement this season, nay in the last decade (?) yet from Rick Owens http://t.co/67plzRw0y8
Incredible Rick Owens dance performance http://t.co/MU2ZOalThTâ€
Step teams at #RickOwens locked up, mean muggin’ and REPRESENTING a culture so often overlooked inâ€¦ http://t.co/ihWOT1CC3G
Fiercest realist wildest show ever! Rick Owens imports competitive step dancers from the US. - Lindaâ€¦ http://t.co/EsdKf2uV0g
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈