1. Designer Rick Owens debuted his spring/summer 2014 collection in Paris today. In lieu of models, Owens called upon a team of step dancers to show off his clothing.
4. They performed a routine much more rigorous than mere cat-walking.
And about 1,000 times more interesting.
5. And the fashion crowd went mostly wild with praise.
The most powerful and provocative statement this season, nay in the last decade (?) yet from Rick Owens http://t.co/67plzRw0y8
Incredible Rick Owens dance performance http://t.co/MU2ZOalThTâ€
Step teams at #RickOwens locked up, mean muggin’ and REPRESENTING a culture so often overlooked inâ€¦ http://t.co/ihWOT1CC3G
Fiercest realist wildest show ever! Rick Owens imports competitive step dancers from the US. - Lindaâ€¦ http://t.co/EsdKf2uV0g
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.