2. It’s as ethereally extravagant and romantic as just about all other Valentino dresses, ever.
And yet, for some crazy reason, Anne Hathaway (or her stylist Rachel Zoe) didn’t feel sufficiently confident in its beauty to send her down the Oscars carpet when a similar look may have also been sashaying.
3. So instead, Anne went with this Prada evening apron.
Remember the nipple seams? Yes, you do remember the nipple seams.
4. While Amanda Seyfried wore the “look-a-like” proudly.
Really, it’s not even that similar.
5. Nicole is glad everything worked out in her favor.
Also, look at the floral pattern up close. It’s stunning.
6. And Anne pretends to be happy for her but inside she’s having a jealousy meltdown.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭