2. It’s as ethereally extravagant and romantic as just about all other Valentino dresses, ever.
And yet, for some crazy reason, Anne Hathaway (or her stylist Rachel Zoe) didn’t feel sufficiently confident in its beauty to send her down the Oscars carpet when a similar look may have also been sashaying.
3. So instead, Anne went with this Prada evening apron.
Remember the nipple seams? Yes, you do remember the nipple seams.
4. While Amanda Seyfried wore the “look-a-like” proudly.
Really, it’s not even that similar.
5. Nicole is glad everything worked out in her favor.
Also, look at the floral pattern up close. It’s stunning.
6. And Anne pretends to be happy for her but inside she’s having a jealousy meltdown.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.