2. It’s as ethereally extravagant and romantic as just about all other Valentino dresses, ever.
And yet, for some crazy reason, Anne Hathaway (or her stylist Rachel Zoe) didn’t feel sufficiently confident in its beauty to send her down the Oscars carpet when a similar look may have also been sashaying.
3. So instead, Anne went with this Prada evening apron.
Remember the nipple seams? Yes, you do remember the nipple seams.
4. While Amanda Seyfried wore the “look-a-like” proudly.
Really, it’s not even that similar.
5. Nicole is glad everything worked out in her favor.
Also, look at the floral pattern up close. It’s stunning.
6. And Anne pretends to be happy for her but inside she’s having a jealousy meltdown.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.