2. It’s as ethereally extravagant and romantic as just about all other Valentino dresses, ever.
And yet, for some crazy reason, Anne Hathaway (or her stylist Rachel Zoe) didn’t feel sufficiently confident in its beauty to send her down the Oscars carpet when a similar look may have also been sashaying.
3. So instead, Anne went with this Prada evening apron.
Remember the nipple seams? Yes, you do remember the nipple seams.
4. While Amanda Seyfried wore the “look-a-like” proudly.
Really, it’s not even that similar.
5. Nicole is glad everything worked out in her favor.
Also, look at the floral pattern up close. It’s stunning.
6. And Anne pretends to be happy for her but inside she’s having a jealousy meltdown.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- The NFL released new Super Bowl locations. The next 5 are in Houston, Minnesota, Atlanta, South Florida, and L.A. 🏈