1. Ivanka Trump’s gold cuffs.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker’s everything.
But mainly her Phillip Treacy headpiece.
3. Miley Cyrus’ full finger ring.
Rings by Eddie Borgo. (The gold leaf nails are also great.)
4. Kelly Osbourne’s hair jewelry.
It’s not an easy feat to make a barrette punk, even if these also look like starfish.
5. Elizabeth Banks’ fringed shoes.
By Brian Atwood.
6. And her studded clutch.
Also Brian Atwood.
7. Peggy Siegal’s feather headpiece.
8. Morgan Sayler’s safety pin clutch.
9. Giovanna Battaglia’s entire head.
Because, sure, in these circumstances if you’re going to do safety pins you’ve got to do them properly.
10. Cristina Ricci’s sparkly bracelets.
Diamonds are basically just a reverse stud, right?
11. Karolina Kurkova’s fingernail rings.
12. Emmy Rossum dangly earrings.
Upper crust punk!
13. Lauren Santo Domingo’s choker.
Like a dog collar, but much more expensive.
14. Julianne Hough’s spider ring.
15. Liya Kebede spiky layered bracelets.
Jewelry by Fenton/Fallon.
16. Michelle Williams’ punk book clutch.
Clutch by Olympia Le Tan.
17. Kylie Minogue simple gold rings.
18. Kristen Stewart’s spiked heels.
She’s just looking for a reason to kick you in the shins.
19. Madonna’s padlock necklace.
Engraved with her initial.
20. All of the the ear cuffs on show.
Like January Jones’.
21. And Nicole Richie’s.
Ear cuffs are having their red carpet moment.
22. Elle Fanning’s.
23. And Linda Evangelista’s.
24. And dont forget Brooklyn Decker’s either
The same but different (these ones are black).
25. Stacy Kiebler’s embellished heels.
26. Cameron Diaz’s sharp belt.
Cameron probably wasn’t a popular figure on the dance floor, unless she took her spikes off first.
27. Nina Dobrev’s heavy-looking earrings.
28. Cara Delevigne’s pendant necklaces.
Edgy yet delicate, just like Cara. Initial necklace by Jennifer Fisher.
29. Jennifer Lawrence’s demure veil.
Veil by Jennifer Behr.
30. Sienna Miller’s hairband.
Also an ear cuff!
31. Emily Blunt’s dagger earrings.
Paired with her eyeshadow for a “subtly punk” look.
32. Donatella Versace’s dangerous looking cuff.
Also that equally dangerous looking shoulderpad.
33. Naomie Harris’ clutch.
Clutch by Edie Parker and jewelry by Kwiat.
34. Debbie Harry’s wayfarers.
35. Kate Upton’s clutch.
Clutch by DVF. Not very punk, admittedly, but then neither is Kate Upton.
36. Stella Tennant’s cascading earrings.
37. Emilia Clarke’s crucifix earring.
Earring by Fred Leighton a la George Michael.
38. Diane Kruger’s spiky clutch.
39. Solange Knowles’ giant earrings.
That look kind of like evil eyes.
40. Kate Beckinsale’s triangle earrings.
41. Uma Thurman’s gold daggers.
They actually look like bullets.
42. Greta Gerwig’s layering.
Because why stop at just the one necklace?
43. Katy Perry’s CROWN.
Earrings and crown by Dolce & Gabbana. Don’t worry though, by the evening’s end the crown had made its way back to the Met Ball’s rightful Queen: Anna Wintour herself.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.